- A 3m x 3m sized pitch or gazebo at the festival , +The stall’s name and logo will appear on the festival website and in the festival programme
- A 6 m x 3m sized pitch or gazebo +The stall’s name and logo will appear on the festival website and in the festival programme
- We have a very limited number of stalls for artists and creative practitioners at reduced prices.
Trade at the Góbéfest Market
- The Góbéfest market will be located in Albert Square, directly in front of the Manchester Town Hall, a prime location in the heart of Manchester city centre.
- This unique trading opportunity will enable businesses to sell and exhibit their goods to an estimated family audience of over 10000 people.
- Traders and exhibitors will benefit from high visibility and new customers in a major European city.
We aim to have a range of market stalls selling the finest quality products,arts and crafts, food and drink from the Carpathian Basin.
- All participating traders and businesses will be presented in the festival programme and on the website. They will also benefit from additional marketing and media coverage.
- We aim to present the widest variety of the highest quality goods form the UK and around the Carpathian Basin. Each application to trade will be assessed on its own merit by the festival team.
- Traders and exhibitors will be specially selected to ensure that only the goods and products of the highest standards are showcased to the public.
- Each application to trade will be assessed by the festival team. The chosen stalls will be notified in March.
- All stalls will appear in a detailed site map and festival guide – on site, in event programme and online.
- All participating stalls must adhere to the Góbéfest Market Terms and Conditions