Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Last updated: December 29, 2016
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.gobefest.com website (the “Service”) operated by Gobefest (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Góbéfest and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or [OTHER CONTENT]] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;]
- [edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or]
- [redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].]
[Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organisation].]
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Gobefest.
Gobefest has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Gobefest shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Competition terms and conditions
- The closing date is stated on each individual prize draw or competition.
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per applicant.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and Gobefest reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Winner(s) will be selected after the closing date by a judging panel, from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 6 weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their proposal.
- If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return full details of its proposed stall within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering any of Gobefest online prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name, details and photo published online or in a future issue of The Gobefest Website, prize draws and competitions.
- Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is Beat Bazaar Project Ltd. A list of winners will be available six weeks after the closing date.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.