On the first day, we will draft the flowers, on the second day, we’ll do the embroidery.
1st Workshop – We will draft the flowers to embroider the next day, you don’t need any previous drawing skills, just bring your enthusiasm.
- A4 white paper
- White or light
- Coloured fabric
Please think what you want to do with the final product, you can create a bookmark, small tablecloth, cushion cover, etc. and choose your fabric accordingly – smaller is enough for a bookmark, you might need a bigger one for a tablecloth or cushion cover. Please use “easy” fabric, 100% cotton, with no elastic. White fabric would be the best as it’s more transparent.
2nd Workshop –we will start to embroider the flowers.
- The piece of fabric of your choice
- Long, thinneedle/needles with bigger loop –if it’s not an embroidery one, no worries, but you might need more time to get the thread through. It may be a good idea to have a needle for each thread colour so you don’t need to reload your needle each time you change colour –remember, this embroidery is really colourful : )
- Thread in the following colours : dark green, light green, dark yellow (almost light orange), yellow, mid blue, maroon, red. Also, if you have only one coloured thread at home, you can still do the embroidery as it’s still authentic! We like to embroider with only one red, blue or black – it will also look amazing-
- Black marker/felt pen
- Pair of scissors to cut the thread
- Needle threader is always handy
More information or buy products decorated with Hungarian folk art: www.krisztinadesign.comhttps://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KrisztinaDesignOur luxury range: www.motivumfashion.com